Community Broadcasters, LLC is a radio group that owns and operates 15 radio stations in upper NY. Formats include: Country, Contemporary Hit Radio, Adult Contemporary, Sports, News/Talk, Classic Rock, & Rock.
We are currently looking for an energetic students who are ready to learn and have an interest in radio, broadcasting, marketing, social media and digital advertising to join our college and high school programs.
Students must be well spoken and have the ability to interact with representatives from media outlets and new/existing clientele. Interns must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks at once.
- have a firm grasp on practical uses for social media
- have a desire to learn marketing strategies
- have a desire to work with radio stations and media outlets
- knowledge of SEO and/or SEM is a plus
- ability to brainstorm social media marketing ideas
- having a firm grasp on Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Photoshop would be helpful
- be able to use your own computer
- ability to conduct research upon request
- knowledge of CMS for updating sites would be helpful but not necessary
Qualified applicants will be contacted for phone and in-person interviews.